As registered professional engineers, FSG has more than 70 years of combined experience in commercial, industrial and institutional building projects. With K-12 facilities being the primary focus for both new and retrofit engineering services, FSG operates on the philosophy that the function of the K-12 facility, as it supports the learning process, is fundamental to engineering the system that is right for your district’s facilities.
- Mechanical and Electrical Design: FSG will focus on engineering efficient systems for the built environment , both new construction and renovation .
- Systems Analysis: After studying and evaluating facilities FSG will recommend solutions for optimal building performance.
- Energy Audits: Evaluating the energy usage by the systems and equipment begins the process of assessing which cost effective energy projects will reduce energy use and operating costs in your facility. FSG will identify ways to enhance your facility’s operating efficiencies and propose appropriate solutions for improved energy usage.
- Commissioning: The experience and expertise in understanding building systems and performance allows FSG to objectively analyze equipment and systems performance to perform as designed and as required.
- Lighting: FSG will find solutions by integrating the technology of illumination with the physiological needs of the building occupants.